Make bath time a soothing, calming experience that you and baby can enjoy together. Developed with pediatric dermatologists, each soak pack is filled with an all-natural blend of organic colloidal oatmeal, organic coconut, organic decaffeinated black tea and restorative, mineral-rich salt from the Dead Sea and prebiotics to help fuel the development of a healthy microbiome. Each pack is handmade with organic, ultra-soft and biodegradable muslin cotton and can be used as a gentle washcloth during bath time.
- Developed with Harvard pediatric dermatologists
- National Eczema Association Seal
- EWG and USDA Biobased certified
- Soothes and softens itchy, dry, or eczema-prone skin
- Soap-free cleanser alternative for babies with sensitive skin
- Organic, handmade, dye-free and biodegradable muslin sachets
- Formulated without fragrance, essential oils or parabens
Dr. Jennifer Huang, Pediatric Dermatologist, Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School:
1. Bath soaks can be used once a week. Can increase to twice a week if skin is irritated or dry.
2. Bathe for up to 10 minutes.
3. No need for body wash/skin cleanser when giving a bath soak. Can use small amount of shampoo to wash hair while in the bath.
4. Use the bag as a washcloth for gentle cleansing, remembering to apply it to the face and behind the ears.
5. Apply moisturizer immediately after bathing from head to toe.
- Ingredient - Origin
- Colloidal Oatmeal - Oatmeal
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) - Coconut
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract - Decaffeinated Black Tea
- Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide - Plant-Based Sugars
Maris Sal - Dead Sea Salt
Soak one pack in warm bath water for 1-2 minutes, then squeeze to release an extra dose of restorative, soothing natural actives into tub. No need to rinse. Elevate your baby’s experience and use our soft, organic cotton sachet as a washcloth.